Bailey’s Run is a one of a kind dog-friendly Bed & Breakfast. We love dogs around here and we encourage our guests to bring your dogs with you on vacation. Cindy has her St. John’s Ambulance First Aid for Dogs; and you will no longer have to find a dog-sitter or spend large amounts of money to have your dog taken care of while you are on vacation – she will do that for you. We’ve set up our Bed & Breakfast to welcome dogs and their human companions! Tour the county side without having to worry about taking your dogs for a pee break, play time or exercise, they will have free run of the house and will become part of our pack! There is a large fenced in area on the property and plenty of land for your furry-friends to enjoy.
Bailey’s Run has two of our own dogs. An adorable and loving springer-spaniel named Frannie and a wise German short-haired pointer named Pepper. They look forward to meeting you!
- Maximum of 2 dogs per room
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered
- Vaccinations must be up-to-date
- Bring dog bed (or they can sleep with you!)
- Please remember to bring your own dog food.
- Please DO NOT bring your dog toys with you.
- Prince Edward County is a hot bed for ticks, please make sure your dogs are properly protected.